I need to remind myself:
- Not to keep using the post title “sleep – how I wish” as it’s becoming repetitive.
- I am going to have a fun filled future free from fear, frustration and ‘freezing’!!
- Alex could have chosen to be part of that but has opted out and it’s his loss.
- My dolls house is cuddly and will be warm and I shall feel safe
- I am young at heart, funny, cuddly, intelligent and people like me lots and lots
- And I must look forward not back.
So Alex has now left. We had a pleasant evening together. We drank nearly all of a bottle of wine and – of course – copious amounts of tea. The British always drink tea when under stress!!! Just remember “Notting Hill” !! “Drink Tea” – we did – cups and cups of it! I shall be up all night (No change there then!!)
So you can guess how I’m feeling. It’s not even worth me writing about it. We all know ‘where I am’. But I am not actually down. Just frustrated (and not in the way you might think) with how this has all ended up………
No I AM NOT – POSITIVELY NOT GOING THERE!!
Focus Caroline – ON THE FUTURE! IT’S GOT SO MUCH MORE TO OFFER.
NO PAIN JUST PLEASURE.
I shall go and play with my little green cards some more. I will get them in order. I am determined to. Somehow!!
Alex spotted I had Intelligence at the end – which is clearly bizarre!!
And just one last thing for this evening:
Some of my ducks may be having trouble riding all the waves – but at least they are swimming and they are all swimming in the right direction – most of the time! Well most of them are these days and I can chivvy the odd stray one who turns round and tries to go the wrong way!!
I am not so sure about Alex’s ducks. From what he said this evening they haven’t all made their minds up and are considering their options!