Well this is how I saw it this afternoon – using the Goals list as I’ve shown under my Life Coaching pages and with my LCs guidance:
- What do you want to achieve and why?
I want to achieve my idea. Why because it will be great and I will have a new purpose
- How will you know when you have it?
The idea will have taken off
- What resources are needed?
Skills – which I have
- Is the Goal Possible?
- When and where will you have the resources?
I have a date in mind
- What are the advantages of making this change?
Security. Significance. Success
- What are the disadvantages of making this change?
None! Maybe loss of free time! Possible loss of money
- What will achieving this lose you?
- Which of your values will be fulfilled by achieving this outcome?
Significance, respect, security, power, love, fun, confidence….
- What is important about getting this?
Giving my life a purpose
- What will this outcome help you avoid experiencing?
Focusing on Alex and my / our past
- What is the benefit?
Happiness, success and freedom
So now I have to get on and start DOING IT!!