I know now – as a result of all I’ve learnt at Life Coaching – that I can be over-flexible when it comes to relationships. I become the person I think others want me to be.
So – despite all the LC – I know I am still doing this to myself!
What I am doing:
- Beating myself up searching for a reason as to why Alex felt life with me was intolerable!
- Wondering what I did to cause all this
- Searching for answers to what I could have done differently
- Looking back
- Reminding myself how low, lonely and unhappy I feel
- Feeling I am letting people down (my friends, Stephen (the LC) and others) by doing this
- Feeling I should be less stuck and doing better
What I should be doing:
- Being me
- Sticking to my values
- Not compromising
- Going out more
- “Letting Go” (how I HATE that phrase!)
- Counting my blessings more
- Acknowledging and accepting my marriage is over
- Not looking back
- Focusing on my future
So it would be a good idea if I did some of the things I should be doing and to stop doing what I am doing.
Bit of a bu**er really isn’t it!!
Hope this makes sense!!!