Caroline has found inspiration from several sources over the last 9 months.
Her main sources of inspiration have been
- Through her blog
- Those who comment – especially AJ, Pat, Bye2 and Riderreal and all the others who have brought their wisdom to her posts
- Others’ blogs – as listed on her site
- Through her new email / Facebook friends especially
- AJ and his wife Jann
- Her Life Coach
- Through his teaching, determination, understanding and patience and support
- Her Friends
- Through their kindness
- And the great nights out they organise
Caroline has an incredibly tenacious streak. This is ideal in her working life and when she finds a cause she wholeheartedly believes in. She is not one to give up. Her optimism shines through and she achieves results which frequently astound! (Even if I do say so myself- not very modest of me!!)
However this is proving a stumbling block over her failed marriage as she continues to fight for a resolution which is unlikely to be achieved. She has to be admired for her tenacity but needs help in understanding that – for once – she is not going to achieve the result she believes in.
This obstinacy is not helping her. (Which is a bit of a bu**er as it is not helping my happiness ‘index’ at all – in fact far too frequently causes spirals down into incredible gloom)
The headmistress’s (or headmaster’s) report has not yet been issued!